Great Global Bucket List
by Robin Esrock
Paperback – 1 October 2016
For over a decade, renowned travel journalist, bestselling author and TV host Robin Esrock scoured the globe in search of one-of-a-kind, bucket list–worthy experiences. During his remarkable journey to over 100 countries on seven continents, Esrock uncovered unique adventures, fascinating histories, cultural spectacles, natural wonders, hilarious situations and unforgettable characters – proving that modern travel is so much more than just over-trafficked tourist attractions. From the Amazon jungle to the beaches of Zanzibar, The Great Global Bucket List presents the world we don’t hear much about in the news: a planet that is strikingly beautiful, thought-provoking, incredibly diverse and sometimes just very, very funny. With his trademark wit, photography and insight, Esrock introduces the inspiring experiences you’ll be talking and dreaming about for many years to come.
Get ready to:
• Cage dive with crocodiles in South Africa
• Meet a Tasmanian Devil
• Float in Colombia’s mud volcano of youth
• Zip-line off the Great Wall of China
• Discover space tourism in Russia’s Star City
• Jetboat and Zorb in New Zealand
• Camp on the ice in Antarctica
• Cheer for a masked wrestling hero in Mexico
• Explore an Ancient burial cave in the Cook Islands
• Swim with sunken treasures in Papua New Guinea
. . . And that’s just the tip of the proverbial metaphor!
He’s done everything. He’s been everywhere. – 60 Minutes
About the Author
Robin Esrock’s stories and photography have been published in major publications worldwide, including The Chicago Tribune, The Globe and Mail, MSN.com, National Geographic Traveler and The Guardian. The creator and co-host of the 40-part series Word Travels, Esrock has seen his adventures broadcast in over 100 countries on Travel Channel and National Geographic International. A pioneering blogger and popular speaker, he is the bestselling author of THE GREAT CANADIAN BUCKET LIST. Robin lives with his wife and family in Vancouver.
- Publisher : Affirm Press; 1st edition (1 October 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 448 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1925475336
- ISBN-13 : 9781925475333
- Dimensions : 14.7 x 2.9 x 21.1 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.