Enzo Angiolini, a talented and respected footwear designer, established the brand in 1985 by creating a line of exquisitely crafted Italian footwear. The brand has continued to make a name for itself by offering an upscale European aesthetic and design influence without the associated high price point. Now greatly expanded, the Enzo Angiolini collections continue to deliver attainable luxury that truly reflects a modern and feminine look all while maintaining the highest standards for materials and workmanship. The Italian inspired collections, rich in style and detail, include iconic women’s pumps, sandals, flats, and boots.
- Condition: Gently worn twice, in very good condition with a few scuff marks on the bottom and gold metal parts of the shoes, see photos
- Bought in Hawaii 2016 for about AUD $160
- Size: 4.5M shoes bearing a beige and black snakeskin pattern with gold metal detailing on the pointy toe and rounded kitten heel
- Platform measures approximately 0.50″
- Heel Height: 2 9/16″
- Upper Material: rubber
- Special Features: Chunky Heels, Low-Cut Uppers, Bead, Buckle, Metal Chain